Sunday 8 June 2014

Craft Class starting - lesson 1

Well, I'm very excited as I have finally decided to take the plunge and set up a craft group at my local community centre. I have been thinking about it seriously for about a year so it's taken me a while. I'm calling it a class and a lesson but it's more of a mutual sharing opportunity I would say. The plan for the first lesson is about using design sketches. I hope to give all the participants the same crafting set and a set of designs to work to. The photos are of my attempt using a freebie set from a magazine but this won't be the one the class will have although I'm really pleased with the results. I was going to print some papers and toppers off but I'm having trouble finding something suitable from my stash. Will let you know how it goes - it isn't until 18th June.

No comments:

Post a Comment