Friday 18 October 2013

Free Spellbinder Stamps

I was thrilled to see that Papercrafts mag was givng away a set of stamps to go with the Spellbinder heirloom ornaments. I had to have them! This is my first effort with them. It didn't quite turn out as well as hoped but I have some ideas on how to improve this. I stamped the ornament and embossed in clear onto the Creative Expressions antique gold pearl card. The greeting was then stamped and embossed in gold. I cut it out and added ribbon, a dazzler and some gold foliage - another spellbinder die. The background is the tied together embossing folder which I have added gold glue dots to at the joins. I wasn't convinced about this card and thought it was a little dull until I came back to it and decided that I did like it and didn't want to add anything else. Hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment