Tuesday 8 January 2013

Gosh - it's been a while!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Sadly, I had yet more sympathy cards to make before and just after Christmas. I have made a few birthday (commissioned) cards and a few more Christmas cards but just not had time to photograph them and post on the blog. I have also had a terrible Christmas break - I started with a terrible chest infection on Christmas Eve which cause me to lose my voice and just as I was getting over that I came down with the Norovirus!! Great eh? I did manage to make the majority of my thankyou cards before Christmas but these two are from my mum and brother. Mum's naturally had to be extravegent! She loves the Spellbinder style card. My brother wouldn't appreciate anything fussy so I just used some Hot off the Press papers to do something simple. I will try and post more in 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment