Wednesday 31 October 2012

Yes it's another reindeer card!

I know this may look like a Sue Wilson copy but it's my own idea for a change. I have cut out an aperture with labels 20 and stuck a piece of nightsky paper behind. I had wanted to put on foam pads but that showed the edge of the paper as it's only small - part of a docrafts set. I have added glitter to it though as well as to the edge of the aperture. I've then added a reindeer cut in white and a star cut from the holiday tags set. I've stamped 'peace' in it using my just-rite set. I've added some white organza ribbon, bakers twine and and gem to the top. The white card looked a little bare so I cut the corner from the frosty forms set and stuck to each corner which I think works well. I've added some white glue dots around the edge but sprinkled with glitter. I've added a layer of dark blue card underneath. I think that covers it..

No comments:

Post a Comment