Monday 15 October 2012

Sue Wilson inspried card

I have had time to make a card this afternoon as I have been off work sick with a cold. Decided to make a card this afternoon having been watching Sue Wilson on the telly and desperately wanting to have a go. I managed to resist buying any more Spellbinders but wanted to do a card that I'd seen on Sue's blog and on C&C a while ago. I'd printed off the background scene a while ago but hadn't got round to doing it.
I think the background was off one of the Serif digikits. I sprayed it with silver sparkle to make it look wintery. The hills were just card covered with mica flakes. The reindeer were from one of my latest spellbinder sets and cut in shades of purple to match the sky. They were inked with dusty concorde which was also used to stamp the message and ink the edges. The greeting was from a Just-rite set (one of the bauble ones). I just punched it out but there is a holly accent spellbinder behind. I didn't think it was going to work but I really like it now it's done - hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment