Sunday 30 September 2012

Happy Stampers Event

Went to the Happy Stampers event in Port Sunlight yesterday. It was great - enjoyed it even more than the first one I went to in May. I went with my friend June. Naturally, we headed to the Clarity stand first and being quite near the front of the queue there weren't so many people around then and so I had chance for a quick chat with Barbara and was at the front when she started her first demo. I had wanted to buy the new 'letter box' set but they didn't have it as it's still a Creat and Craft Exclusive. So naturally, I had to buy some others instead!! Always lovely stamps so no regrets. I also bought a new brayer as my current one seems to be going off. I bought a few other stamps, some chipboard shapes, papers, magazines and ribbon. I spent a little more than I planned but no regrets - a lot of it was stuff I was planning to buy and nothing that I won't use. I'll be sure to tell you when I'm using something I've bought at the show! Watch out for new samples. Oh, and I won't be posting for a few days at least as I'm off to Hove for a memorial service then have a (gulp!) job interview on Tuesday. Will let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment