Monday 24 September 2012

Craft Stamper Entry

I decided it would be a good idea to start entering some cards to magazines to show off my work. Partly it's because I'm hoping the prizes might stop me spending so much on crafty stuff!! (Yeah, like thats going to happen!). Anyway, this is one for Craft Stamper magazine using their freebie stamp from the last edition. I hope they like it. I combined in with the Clarity stamp large stamp stamp. The birds were from the Inkylicious 'wings and things' set and the words from the Hobbyart landscape sentiments set. Colours used for the background were the distress inks scattered straw and stormy sky. I then stamped the images in Adirondak Pesto apart from the stamp outline which was in black. Hope you like it - look out for it in print!

No comments:

Post a Comment