Sunday 23 September 2012

Crab Apple Crafts Bithday Bash

Thankfully I remembered by chance that it was my local craft shop's birthday do yesterday. I went up and it was wonderfully busy - so good to see. The shop is owned and run by Nigel and Rosemary Merry. They had several demonstrations under way including Kay from Indigo Blu. I stayed for a while and enjoyed my free cup of tea (resisted the cake!). I'm glad I did stop by as I found some rhinestone and pearl swirls on sale in the shop - hooray! I'd run out and although I've managed to find a site that sells the Creative Expression ones I was going to have to wait for them. Although I was surprised to see Rosemary on Create and Craft this morning - what a busy weekend for her! I'm looking forward to the Happy Stampers event next weekend at Port Sunlight - I'll be sure to post about it afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment